Making custom-made shirts is a very detailed process. We count on you to provide us with clear, detailed and precise directions. In order to process your orders quickly and efficiently, we ask that you follow these procedures.
- Please clearly print all information on the order form. Illegible hand-writing will only delay the process.
- Indicate Client’s surname first and given name last. If the shirts are being ordered as a gift, please indicate the name of the person receiving the shirts, not the person buying them.
- Always indicate if the customer is a new client, repeat or repeat with change. This is very important to us. Do not leave this section blank.
- The following measurements are always required for new clients: neck, chest, yoke, sleeve length, waist and seat. Always indicate the customer’s actual measurements, not the requested finished garment measurements. We will add the necessary ease in the shirt based on the customer’s profile.
- Measurements are to be taken to the nearest 1/4” for collar and sleeves, and the nearest 1/2” for body and cuffs
- Repeat orders should only indicate the following:
- Fabric number with alternative choice
- Monogram details if required
- Collar and Cuff styles
- Only indicate changes in measurements from order